Teenagers, especially those age 16 or under, are often hard pressed to find a job ... any job ... and in particular one that pays decent money. Babysitting does provide teens with some much-desired cash and is a job that offers flexibility around other activities as well. What do you to get a job or how do you market yourself to parents?
Need a babysitter?
- Hi, I'm looking for babysitting jobs. I like kids,I'm good with kids,I'm a 7th grader,13 years old,I get along with kids,I like taking care of kids.I'm the right kind of guy for this job because I have 4 little brothers and they're a pain in the back.If i give them at least 20 min. alone the whole house would be trashed up.It would look like a ''5.2'' height tornado came in and mess the whole house.but if i have 2hours with the house and it would look like all put the stuff was where my parents wanted it to be and when they come in it looks like the cleanese house in the neighborhood. My brothers would be asleep and everything that wrote on a paper would be done.I'm an expert at babysitting.I work Saturday,and on summer from 12:00p.m.-4:00p.m.$30 a day.From 5:00p.m.-7:00p.m. on week days. If u have any trouble finding me,call 229-247-0012.
- —Guest Mathew
Why you should hire me
- Hi, my name is corisa white, Im 17 years of age and will be 18 in December. I currently live in the Hornlake, Mississipppi area. I attend Hornlake High School. Im looking for a babysitting job, that will pay for my college loans. I plan on going to Belhaven University in Jackson Ms. I love kids and I work well with all. I have experience in discipline and Im very trustworthy. Im a great role model, and a very big inspiration to all children and adults. I promise you that I wont let you down, or disappoint you. I know how it feels to leave your kids with a total stranger, that's why I can promise you, that I will be the best babysitter ever. I'm currently available on weekdays from the hours 4 p.m to 12 a.m. and available anytime on saturday and sunday. Please contact me at 662-253-8817 or 662-388-1146 cell or email me email@example.com I check my email daily so feel free to send me and email anytime. thanks and have a wonderful day!!!!!
- —Guest Corisa
Tween: with the skills of a teen.
- I am 12 years old, but I do have the babysitting skills of a teenager. I have had two babysitting jobs in the past, one that is still going on for two girls, and one that I still have for in the summers in Evansville for two boys. I ADORE children. I am looking for a family with preschool or elementary aged children that live in Indiana, in either Crawfordsville (throughout the week anytime after 4pm but I MUST be home by 8:30), or Linden and Ladoga on the weekends anywhere from 8am-4pm. I have excellent grades and have many perks and honors. If you live in these areas and need a childsitter, email me at HockingBabysit@aol.com
- —Guest Morgan Hocking
- HI MY NAME IS VANESSA SOTO I AM 15 YEARS OF AGE AND IM A TWIN.ME AND MY SIS BABYSITED MANY KIDS BEFORE WE COOK,CLEAN,AND HELp KIDS WITH THERE HOMEWORK IM A 1TH GRADER IN HIGHSCHOOL AND IM VERY SMART AND A VERY GOOD WORKER IF U LIKE MY RESpONSE pLEASE WRITE BACK THANK U FOR UR TIME OR YOU CAN TEXT ME AT 1718 737 47O5 THANK YOU AGAIN.
- —Guest VANESSA SOTO
please hire me
- my name is cara wiedmaier, i am 13 years old (14 in june) and i live in sierra vista, AZ. i just recently got certified in babysitters traing, child and infant CPR, and standard first aid. i have a 4 year old sister that i babysit sometimes and i absolutely love children. people tell me all the time that i am a very swet, nice, and smart girl. and the kids always love me. i charge depending on the number of children and however long i will be babysitting. please email me if you are interested.
- —Guest cara wiedmaier
the best fro the job
- i am 10 going on 11 in jun. this year, i have tons of experience with kids because i have about 5 younger siblings i take care of mostly every day sometimes i have dealt with ages 3-7 and even baby's because i babysit my nephew sometimes....i have 1 puppy and had a lot of animals in my past so i know how to deal with them. also i love will most animals. If you want me as your next babysitter e-mail me please.
Am free on weekends anytime you book!
- —Guest shum
i love kids
- hi mi name is ashley and i love kids itake care of my sister ever since she was born shes now five and im still taking care of her i also baby and house sit for my uncle im 17 years old
- —Guest ashley
Looking for a good schedule!
- I love to play or just sit around and I would love to do that with children. Also I love most animals! Im not very experienced, but I know how to take care of kids. Anyways, im looking for a job in Atlanta, Georgia. Before I forget, I am 16 years old. I am willing to work 2-3 days a week for about 2 months. I do still have school right now, so it would have to be after school.
- —Guest katy g.
Guest candace salter
- I am 12 and love babysitting but no one takes me seriously because i'm a tween but i'm very responsible how to i get a job
- —Guest Candace
Friendly and a caring babysitter.
- Hi my name is April i am 15 years old and study at Cantell maths and computing school.
I love children between all ages and i am studing child development for course work and hope to get a job in child care when i leave school. I dont mind how many hours i do or what time i do them till. i just love working with kids and hopefully i make new friends. :)
- my name is briana im 12 about to be 13 this month i love children i have cared for my nephew for almost 4 yrs so im familier with babys i have cared for children with diabetes and asthma i can do work around the house and keep the kids busy
- my name is briana im 12 turning 13 the 23 of january i love children i have takeing care of my nephew since he was born i love animals and can work around the house if you need things done i am good with children and if they have asthma or diabetes i am able to care for them
- Hi. Im 12 going 13 in june. I love kids and I've babysat my part little brother since i was 10 or 11. Also take care of animals. I have taken a class on infant and child cpr or what to do if their chocking. Charge how every much you are will but at least 3 dollars an hour. i have all day weekends but on weekdays i have 3 or 3:30-6:00 or 7:00
- —Guest Randi Bush
- I have great experience because I babysit my neice and nephews all the time I even babysit my neighbors kids sometimes but I have a lot of experience and I'm real good with kids
- —Guest Pasha
- Hey, Im a very exspirienced 12 year old babysitter. i have had 3 baby sitting jobs in my life and kept those jobs until my family moved out of state.. i am very responsible and know how to handle young children. you wont be dissappointed. i work at what you can afford a hour nothing under 5$ though. and my family are christians and attend church on a regular bases
- —Guest Jayda